Summer Fellowship in Quality Improvement and Patient Safety
June 13, 2022 to August 5, 2022
80% of registered nurse learners will design and lead a quality improvement or patient safety project.
CRITERIA FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
- Attend 100% of the activity
- Must fully attend Quality Improvement & Patient Safety Boot Camp
- Must attend all 7 Project Phase Review Sessions in the Summer Fellowship in
- Quality Improvement and Patient Safety (Phase Reviews occur once per week)
- Must attend the Summer Fellowship in Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Presentations Session and present Final Project. Participate in focus group following the completion of the entire program.
If you have questions or comments please contact us at: ContinuingNursingEducation@UTSouthwestern.edu.
- 64.00 Contact Hour(s)UT Southwestern Medical Center is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.