Fifth Annual Simulation-Based Quality Improvement and Research Forum
1. 80% of participants will identify how they plan to incorporate what they learned into their practice
2. 80% of learners will have greater confidence in using simulation to improve patient outcomes, shape learning competencies and collaborating on simulation research
3. 25% of learners will share how they incorporated what they learned into their practice, 3-6 months following the activity
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
- Actively participate
- Complete and submit the post-activity evaluation
- Credit will be awarded commensurate with participation
Nurses, physicians, advanced practice professionals and other healthcare professionals.
If you have questions or comments please contact us at: ContinuingNursingEducation@UTSouthwestern.edu.
- 6.91 Contact Hour(s)UT Southwestern Medical Center is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.