Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) Bedside Course
Dallas, TX US
December 21, 2022
Participants will demonstrate knowledge of evidence-based care concepts for patients undergoing ECMO treatment.
UT Southwestern Medical Center, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX, 75390
Room Location: CUH-9.103
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
- Attend the entire 1-day activity. Attest to attendance at entire activity
- Complete online attendance attestation, post-test, and evaluation
- Must pass online post-test with a score of 80% or higher
- Have 2 attempts to pass the online post-test
Nurses, physicians, advanced practice professionals and other healthcare professionals.
If you have questions or comments please contact us at: ContinuingNursingEducation@UTSouthwestern.edu.
UT Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines BlvdRoom Location: CUH-9.103
Dallas, TX 75390
- 7.75 Contact Hour(s)UT Southwestern Medical Center is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.