Crisis Prevention Institute Workplace Violence Prevention Training Program: Verbal Interventions without Disengagement Skills
August 3, 2023
- 100% of the participants will demonstrate knowledge to recognize and manage crisis behaviors by passing test with a score of 80% or above.
- 100% of the participants will demonstrate non-restrictive and/or restrictive interventions in a simulated practice environment.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
- Attend 100% of one session
- Pass test at the end of the session with a score of 80% or above
- You will have two attempts to pass the test
- Practice skills in a simulated environment
- Successfully demonstrate skills during the session
Nurses and other healthcare professionals.
If you have questions or comments please contact us at: NursingContinuingProfessionalDevelopment@UTSouthwestern.edu
- 3.75 Contact Hour(s)UT Southwestern Medical Center is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.