Crisis Prevention Institute Workplace Violence Prevention Training Program : Nonviolent Crisis Intervention with Advanced Physical Skills
June 16, 2022 to June 17, 2022
- 100% of the participants will demonstrate knowledge to recognize and manage crisis behaviors by passing the posttest with score above 80%
- 100% participants will demonstrate non-restrictive and/or restrictive interventions when an individual presents with crisis behaviors during the practice scenario activity (Simulation)
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
- Attend 100% of one session
- Pass test at the end of the session with a score of 80% or above
- You will have two attempts to pass the test
- Practice skills in a simulated environment
- Successfully demonstrate skills during the session
Nurses and other healthcare professionals.
If you have questions or comments please contact us at: ContinuingNursingEducation@UTSouthwestern.edu.
- 16.00 Contact Hour(s)UT Southwestern Medical Center is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.