Compatible Browsers: Internet Explorer 8 or higher, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Safari. We recommend Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome for the best viewing experience. If you do not have the most updated version of these programs you can update/download them for free:
MY ACCOUNT/ PROFILE
How do I create an account?
- Click “Create an Account” found on the "Home Page".
- You will be redirected to the "Create an Account" page where you can enter your information in the fields and click the “Create New Account” button to complete the account setup process.
- UT Southwestern Medical Center Employees, please utilize your utsouthwestern.edu e-mail address.
- Note: Create only one account in this learning management system.
How do I log into my account?
- Once you have created your account, you can login anytime from any computer by clicking “Login” on the "Home Page" and entering your username and password.
What if I forget my username or password?
- Please select a secure password and store your login information in a safe location. If you forget your password, you can reset your password by clicking “Login” on the "Homepage" and select the “Request New Password” option.
- Enter either your username or your e-mail address and click "E-mail new password". You will receive an e-mail with your username and a link to reset your password.
CERTIFICATES / TRANSCRIPTS
Where are my Certificates?
- A transcript of your course history and certificates are maintained in your account and can be conveniently accessed and reprinted anytime from any computer.
- Log into your account and click on the “My Account” section at the top of the homepage, then select “My Transcripts.” to view a list of all courses that you have completed.
How do I register for a course?
- Use the “Course Catalog” or use the search bar to find a course.
- Click on the course and then click on the “Take Course” tab.
If you have additional questions or comments please contact us at NursingContinuingProfessionalDevelopment@UTSouthwestern.edu.