UTSW Kidney Symposium
RNs attending the Kidney Symposium will validate new knowledge by identifying a care concept that will be used in their clinical practice in the care of the kidney transplant patient or potential kidney transplant patient.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
- Register for the virtual symposium
- Attend the entire symposium
- Active participation in Q & A sessions
- Completion/submission of evaluation form
- 5.00 Contact Hour(s)UT Southwestern Medical Center is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.